Does anyone in here use the MAC Moisture Tint?

Petticoat

I don't tend to get zits very often.
But I do suffer from blackheads on my nose as well as whiteheads on nose and under my eye area.

I feel I can live without the foundations.
But I want something to even out my skintone, hide some redness going on on the cheek area etc.

Laura Mercier was another brand I was looking into. But I've heard it's quite glowy. And I don't need glowy. I'd rather be matty! Or matty-ish
th_LMAO.gif

Will this tint suit my needs you think?
And is the medium dark very orange-ish?

I have combination skin btw.
Somewhere around NC42.

lipglossdiaries

I love my Studio Moisture Tint. It is more of a matte looking (not totally matte) tinted moisturizer. It has great coverage for a tinted moisturizer, and it feels very light. I also love that it makes my skin feel really soft.
Be wary though because I've heard of complaints of this product breaking people out, but I haven't experienced that myself. As far as orange-ness, I can't comment on that because I have the "Light" shade, however my shade isn't orange at all. I hope I helped. :)

Petticoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipglossdiaries
I love my Studio Moisture Tint. It is more of a matte looking (not totally matte) tinted moisturizer. It has great coverage for a tinted moisturizer, and it feels very light. I also love that it makes my skin feel really soft.
Be wary though because I've heard of complaints of this product breaking people out, but I haven't experienced that myself. As far as orange-ness, I can't comment on that because I have the "Light" shade, however my shade isn't orange at all. I hope I helped. :)

Thanks for the reply!

I've also heard that it can break you out.
But I read somewhere that this tint can be hard to remove?
So if not removed properly, it can clog pores = hello zits?

What do you use to remove the tint?

iluvmac

I love it! I don't think it's comedogenic. I have both Medium and Med Dark and they're not orange at all!!

AdlersMommy22

confused.. are we talking about the tinted moisurizer? because thats exactly what im about to order as we speak.. im getting the dark... im literally at an nc40 at this point, girls, and only getting darker (and im going to Florida in about 5 weeks) ... its my dang native american skin. doesnt even matter if i put SPF on i still take out the butt ... i literally am too dark for my NC35 just based on being at the pool WITH sunscreen on yesterday ...

im sick of going back and forth with foundations and my skin is pretty nice as it is so im going to buy the Dark tinted moisturizer ...

and im about 18 different kinds of excited for it. haha

as many opinions on it that i can get, i'd love!
smiles.gif

snowflakelashes

I love mine, I'm out though, they were all out of light medium (sad face!) and I can NOT pull of light in the summer. Well I can but then you can't really see my tiny little tan I have going on. (A different shade of ghost white haha..) I use my regular moisturiser first, just not as much as if I wasn't using anything else, Then the moisture tint, then MSFN natural, for a great 'I'm not wearing any makeup I just look this way naturally' type look.
smiles.gif
I love it... personally...

Jishin

I really loved my Studio Moisture Tint, nice coverage and feeling etc. But it made me breakout
ssad.gif

AdlersMommy22

is it dewey looking? I keep trying to find a foundation that is dewey .... im hoping this is the right road. i just dont know for sure what shade to buy.. im an nc40 and getting darker with my tan haha

PhillyMac

I'm a NW25 in the summer and I totally LIVE in the Studio Moisture tint in Medium nowadays. I've never experienced any breakouts with it (combo skin), and sometimes I just wear it sans my regular foundation. I love how it feels light and not heavy in the summer, plus the finish is perfect without looking greasy. IMO def worth trying out