DRug store line in Canada?

Misshopeful24

I was wondering if there is any of those, NYX, Milani etc in any store in Canada, if so what store can i find them? Im looking for an affordable product that somewhat resemble MAC's and i heard that Milani has some nice eye shadows however I'm just curous about the price and the store....

Janice

Your local grocery store, drugstore, or mass merchandise store (i.e. Walmart) will carry many of the popular drugstore lines. NYX, Milani, Rimmel, Loreal HIP are all drugstore lines you can find good color payoff with. There's a Canadian drugstore line, Lise Waltier, that is very popular and I've heard nothing but good reviews about.

Misshopeful24

Wal-mart? thats funny I find that wal-mart doesnt have much so i guess i'll just have to go check that out and the drugstores... I've seen Lise Waltier on the shopping channel and thats about it i don't really think i understand that line...

ms_angry_nipple

If you want NYX (must buy their ES pots, Loose ES powders and Powder Blushes!!!!
greengrin.gif
)
Ohhh the doll eyes mascara In Volumizing is my HG!

go to http://www.nyxcosmetics.ca/index.php?pageId=15
To find a store near you for Canada...otherwise you can simply go to the american site www.nyxcosmetics.com and email the canadian site the .CA for the products. I woudl email and ask about shipping first!

PBunnieP

I live in Vancouver and as far as I know I"ve seen the NYX shadows debut in Shoppers Drug Mart for around $10 [for set of three]. LOreal HIP shadows just came out here not long ago too they retail for about the same.

francine

If you live in Toronto area, I e-mailed NYX a while ago to find out where their retail locations are. Since then shopper's drug mart has also started carrying the trios.
The following PharmaPlus's in Toronto/surrounding areas carry NYX.

Sunnbrook Plaza
660 Eglington Ave., East

777 Bay Street
Unit C216

3402 Yonge Street

2300 Yonge Street

2211 St. Clair Ave., West

250 The East Mall, Islington

Please keep in mind that these stores carry limited shades. If you
would like a shade not available at the store please order online.

Best Regards,
Lindsey Scott
NYX Cosmetics Canada

yumemiru

the NYX was one of those summer promition thing, sadly at my SDM they shipped it out already, but it's definately a worth try to find it there. As far as i know, no Milani in Canada.

Ralen81

Check out Annabelle smoothliners if you want really great cheap waterproof eyeliner pencils. They've also got little pots of shimmer dust that isn't nearly as pigmented as MAC pigments, but still fun.

asian_eyes

Milani is not availible in Canada.

NYX: the PharmaPlus at Yonge & Eglinton carries the full line.

Annabelle: Awesome e/s that fits into MAC pans. Must check out their blushers as well.

Quo: affordable brushes you should not miss.

Marcelle: I love some of their skincares, very gentle. Makeup are not bad either, but better for pale caucasian skintones.

Red Earth: Intersting stuff, young and fun, equisite brushes.

Neostrata: HG skincare line for me (sensitive, oily, acne-prone), also a medicated line, you should check it out.

Vichy: they have got my HG foundation, I will never give up. Skincare are decent too.

La Roche Posay: Best suncare products.

ETA: CoverFX: Although I do not have good luck with their foundations, but their brushes and primer are HG.

dollparts

I know that NYX is now sold at my local shoppers drug mart and has always been at my Pharma Plus store(Rexall). Shoppers only carries select items, but Pharma Plus has the whole collection!!!
Hope this helps!!!!