Dying 'virgin' hair… Best box brand or should I go pro?

visivo

(I edited this after thinking about it a bit!)

I want to try LUSH's Caca Henna bars -- has anyone tried these??

This is it now, in its natural state:

pc030027.JPG

It's sort of an auburn-brown. It doesn't look it here, but in the sun it has a ton of red to it.

I want to either make it a richer, darker brown w/reddish tones, or just -- more red! These sound promising, and cooool !

Link: http://usa.lush.com/cgi-bin/lushdb/c...=00007:upd =y

Pink_minx

Well...if you're gonna do one color then you can do it from the box..I like Herbal Essence or Loreal. But if you want to add highlights you should probably go to your stylist. I did highlights at home, my mom did it for me and It looked horrible!

user3

I think you have a nice hair color but if you want to change it up a bit my suggestion is to go to a salon and get a few highlights that match the lightest color in your hair.

visivo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap2it
I think you have a nice hair color but if you want to change it up a bit my suggestion is to go to a salon and get a few highlights that match the lightest color in your hair.

Why thank ya, that is a good suggestion. As a matter of fact, I like my haircolor okay too but i wish i had more of those little natural highlights that are so abundant in the summer :heh: So this is a perfect idea.

:loveya:

Latest posts