Electric Coral -discontinued?

jeannette

I googled but I couldn't find any information on Electric Coral: has it been discontinued or is it about to be discontinued? I heard from a friend that is, but I'm not sure. Thanks everyone.
smiles.gif

lackofcolor

aggg i was going to buy a bright coral on ebay for cheap but I thought I could just get it later on the pro site. I had no idea it was DC.

baby_love

that's so weird, because I just got a sample of Bright Coral from the pro store...I guess they still have some left.

bebs

I called the pro store in L.A. and asked about that and they said they had alot of stock in both bright coral and electric coral.

YOOTOPiA

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebs
I called the pro store in L.A. and asked about that and they said they had alot of stock in both bright coral and electric coral.

i've gone to the pro store quite a few times in the past two weeks and they don't have bright coral. they do however have electric and dusty coral in stock. after i read your post i called them to double check, cause i was irked i had to order from the vegas store, but it turns out that they really don't have bright coral.

bebs

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOOTOPiA
i've gone to the pro store quite a few times in the past two weeks and they don't have bright coral. they do however have electric and dusty coral in stock. after i read your post i called them to double check, cause i was irked i had to order from the vegas store, but it turns out that they really don't have bright coral.

Really, cause I know I ordered it from either vegas or l.a. the righ colors better come
cry.gif

Latest posts