Electric eel e/s

jamiemeng

I need your guys opinion,
is electric eel eyeshadow suitable for me. since I am fairskinned and have brown eyes. Thanks

blepharisma

i'm pretty fair skinned, with hazel/brown/green eyes and I love Electric Eel.

If you're wary, try mixing it with one of the sheer bright colours that came out with Madame B...

Since it's so bold & matte, it contrasts nicely with something like Metamorph, which is a little sheerer, frostier & very easy to blend.

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiemeng
I really dont like buying pink and blue eyeshadow.

You realize then that Electric Eel is a blue eyeshadow, right?

Janice

Then why consider purchasing a shade eyeshadow that you know you don't like already?

Alison

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
Then why consider purchasing a shade eyeshadow that you know you don't like already?

Maybe she just wants to try something different. I never thought that I would like green or blue eyeshadow but I just bought surreal and juxt and I really like them.

Kittybee

Hey,
Just thought I could give you an example of Electric eel on me, as I also have brown eyes and fair skin.

IMG_0583.jpg

th_wink3.gif

mspixieears

Yeah, you look gorgeous! I just wanted to say that I actually find Electric Eel really difficult to apply, and therefore wear. My skin is a fair bit warmer than the lovely lass above but I've got the same dark hair and eyes. Plus it's not a true blue, but that's probably because of my colouring. That wouldn't be a problem for you, if you are as fair as the poster above.

jamiemeng

I do actually want to try something different. I am considering getting electric eel and metamorph e/s. I will ask a MAC MA at nordstroms in montclair california. If they still have both. Thanks

Latest posts