Escada Rockin' Rio - Anyone Tried This?

iluvtinkerbell23

i LOVE rockin' rio. i hate perfume, and i love this. its my HG. i totally recommend it. it lasts all day on me, and it is really energizing.

ambidextrous

Quote:
Originally Posted by daystar
I bought the set of 5 Escada minis that included Island Kiss, Sexy Graffiti, Tropical Punch, Ibiza Hippie, and Rockin' Rio... and they all smell exactly the same to me. I seriously cannot tell the difference. I do like the scent but it has no lasting power whatsoever.

Have that one too, but I can smell the differences ;P the different fruit notes mixed together... they have similarities (sweetness, fruityness), but each has something different

Rockin Rio is quite ok, but I wouldn't buy the full bottle, the Minis are just perfect for I like to wear different stuff all the time
smiles.gif

I'm curious whats up for 2006, if it will be better, worse...

Glow

I just bought some on the 5th and i'm saving it till spring/summer because of its fruity scent. But I absolutely love it!!

Haha when I started working at the kiosk and someone asked me to spray some of it I was like "Woah! Thats some good stuff"

The only complaint with me is how long is lasts.

Janelleleo

The Escada scents all do smell the same and I've heard them get a bit bashed on some perfume boards but just can't help but enjoy them. They're so fun and girly, uncomplicated and just delightful.