Fake pigment lot?

Ella_

yeah I thought as much.

Its a shame people out there scam others and make fakes. Its downright dangerous...

caffn8me

Just a few points;

Walk away!

barbiebelt

fake pigment

hey girls, i am new here and looking here because of this auction to see if you guys had any feedback on them??? to make a long story short, i had bid a few weeks ago on one of their "lots" and didnt win, but got a second chance offer.....for my highest bid, not the winning amount. So i did buy it now, well their auction said they took paypal, so when they in fact didnt i didnt want to do some other type of payment, so i told them since they wouldnt take paypal as their auction had stated to forget it, they were very nice and said ok.
well then again temptation gave in and i bid on another couple of their lots........they just keep getting better and better.....of course i got outbid, but guess what.....another second chance offer, it was for lot or 20 pigments with 4 all girls for like 145 or something, well i got it on sat. and it expired today (sunday) so then i got yet another second chance offer on another auction i had bid on..........60 nib pigments

You are bidding on a wholesale lot of 60 brand new in box MAC full size pigment. You will receive:

FROZEN WHITE X 4 boxes

ALL- GIRL X 4 boxes

LOVELY LILY X 4 boxes

KITCHMAS X 4 boxes

PINK X 4 boxes

COOL PINK X 4 boxes

GOLDENAIRE X 4 boxes

NAKED X 4 boxes

FAIRYLITE X 4 boxes

FROST X 4 boxes

MELON X 4 boxes

DECKCHAIR X 4 boxes

GOLDEN LEMON X 4 boxes

TAN X 4 boxes

ROSE X 4 boxes

60 boxes in total, each contains 7.5 g pigment

with yes you guessed it all girl as one of the colors, this time for like
price: US $158.98 plus $30.00 shipping, well of course i couldnt pass this up.....i know if its too good to be true, it is, but hey i couldnt chance it. Well i got all ready to pay had all my info plugged into this ccavenue payment thing (which by the way i have never ever heard of) and had this thought.......dont do it, so i started emailing buyers that have bought these, because the funny thing is, he has been selling these for weeks and noone has left a feedback (actually i think a month) so.....i got a response from one lady so far, she says he is a fraud........evedentially not even fake pigments.........no pigments at all thats why he is doing these second chance things, i mean if he does that to everyone who bid......(i mean come on you are telling me that on 4 of his auctions i was the next to the high bidder??? sixty pigments and noone bid higher than $158???) i think not......so this lady tells me that she has contacted tons of his buyers and noone has received anything...(pigments) so.......DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY, I AM SO THANKFUL THAT I DIDNT HIT THE SUBMIT) HIS EBAY ID IS CANDYAPPLE000 PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH HIM CAUSE I DONT EVEN THINK YOU WILL WIND UP WITH A FAKE THAT U CAN USE, I THINK YOU WILL JUST WIND UP WITH A SMALLER BANK ACCOUNT!!!!
i just wanted to let you guys know.........Barbiebelt