Fave TV Shows/What TV Shows are you watching?

Lauudd

Re: what's your favorite tv show?

i LOOOVE 90210
winks.gif

nettiepoo

True Blood, One tree Hill, Sons of anarchy, Big Love...is my top faves, oh an Sex in the City
cutey.gif

Ankica

in love with british comedy
smiles.gif

The Office (bbc), Extras, QI, Little Britain, League of Gentlemen, Fawlty Towers

but also:
The Office (USA), Seinfeld, Malcolm in the Middle, South Park...

Odette

What TV shows are you currently watching?

Justified - Loved it and can't wait for the 2nd season so I can drool some more over Timothy Olyphant.

Hung - I was expecting the same crap like Deuce Bigelow but it is really interesting.

vikitty

Right now, I'm watching my DVDs of Big Bang Theory.
greengrin.gif
I'm waiting impatiently for the latest season DVDs of Castle, Doctor Who, and House to be released!

MzzRach

Watching the new season of Mad Men, and the premiere did not disappoint. What a fantastic show.

Speaking of AMC, I'm also going to check out their new show Rubicon when it debuts this weekend.

Simply Elegant

Right now, true blood, entourage, hung, food network tv star and best thing i ever ate, diners driveins and dives, millionaire matchmaker, big brother

m_3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankica
in love with british comedy
smiles.gif

The Office (bbc), Extras, QI, Little Britain, League of Gentlemen, Fawlty Towers

but also:
The Office (USA), Seinfeld, Malcolm in the Middle, South Park...

I love British Comedy too, especially Coupling.

My Faves
True Blood
Glee
Desperate Houswives
The Amazing Race
The Office
Big Brother (this season is really crappy though
ssad.gif
)
Criminal Minds
Sex and the City
Guilty Pleasures- shows I like,but I feel a little ...about
Pretty Little Liars
The Real World
Hot in Cleveland
Shows I want to get into
Mad Men
Gossip Girl
Psych

coppertone

At the moment there's not too much - Pretty Little Liars and Huge are the main two. I'm also working my way through Dexter before the new season airs.

When it comes to September though that's another story! Luckily (I suppose) I live in the UK so I download a lot of shows because they're so late to air over here, so I can watch them when I have a spare hour or two. That'll be Gossip Girl, Glee, Greek, Grey's Anatomy, How I Met Your Mother, The Office, Community & Parks and Recreation.

Shows I'm not watching but want to get into - Covert Affairs, White Collar, and I want to get back into 30 Rock.

Gah, that makes me seem as though I have no social life! hahah

LittleMaryJane

As for shows that are still on the air... I watch a lot.

Dexter, ANTM, Project Runway, True Blood, Futurama, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Community, Weeds, House, 30 Rock... I think there are more but that's what I can think of off the top of my head. It's harder when they're currently on break--out of sight, out of mind
winks.gif

Shadowy Lady

I don't watch tv much, but when I do I like:

- Dexter
- True Blood
- Gray's Anatomy
- Hell's Kitchen
- Project Runway

X4biddenxLustX

I'm like totally in love with cooking shows pretty much, I always have been since I was really little. So I'm really into anything Gordon Ramsey and I watch Top Chef when I can since I don't have cable =[ I've been watching a lot of Man Vs. Food and Bizarre Foods with my brother on netflix lately also.

Legend of the Seeker, which has sadly been canceled BOO!

16 and Pregnant and Teen mom are my guilty pleasures. I know a lot of people hate on those two shows because they think it glorifies teen pregnancy but I don't think it does. I feel as if it actually shows the reality of how hard and difficult it really is to raise a child while your still a teen.

Law and Order SVU is amazing. I heard that Christopher Meloni and I hope I'm not butchering is name won't be coming back next season, is this still true?