Federic Fekkai??

Pink_minx

Has anyone tried the products? Although its pricey it cost the same as Paul Mitchell shampoos/conditioner/ and other hair styling products. So I was wondering if any of you tried or heard about the product and if it was good or not?

ShoesSunSand

i LOVE fekkai! their glossing line is to die for and i also love their "correct" shampoo (its a violet shampoo to get rid of brassiness and is great for blondes). if you're near a sephora or nordies you can ask them for samples. if not bbw & vs now carry fekkai and i'm sure they'll give samples too. also, if you find a shampoo/conditioner you like you can buy it in 16oz bottles for a better deal. you should check out the fekkai body lotions too, they smell DELISH!

Pink_minx

Well im glad you like it! haha I asked my bf to get me the gift set (hopefully he buys it *crosses fingers*) lol. Yeah I've seen it in magazines and the Victoria's Secret Runway show they've used it too. So I was like hmmm maybe I should try this. I never seen there lotions before. I should try that too. Whats the bbw&vs? is that bath and body works? lol i dont know tell me!

aquarius11

I use the Glossing Cream and I absolutely love it. Yes, it's pricey, I think I paid about $26. I have naturally curly hair and it's so dry because I live in the desert and there is like no humidity here, and I find the Glossing Cream to do wonders for my hair...it keeps it tame, soft and moisturized. You might want to try it out, and if you go to Sephora, ask the SA for a sample before you actually buy it to make sure you like it first. HTH!!!

midnightlouise

I love the glossing cream!!! I have naturally curly, dry hair, too, and this stuff makes it so soft! It's definitely something you should check out. It is pricey, but it's worth every penny to me
greengrin.gif

poddygirl

Anopther rave for the Glossing Cream. I have long straight hair (about 4" below shoulders) which is colored and this stuff keeps it looking great. I can't tell you how many comments I get about how shiny my hair is since I started using this stuff
lol.gif
It is pricey but you only need a teeny bit so it lasts forever!

Isis

For me, I love his Technician line & Protein Rx Reparative Treatment Mask since I have color treated hair and use a flat iron all the time.

BuyMeLipGloss

his volumizing shampoo works really well, but it's a little drying, so i save it for special occasions. his glossing cream is very nice, but i was unimpressed with his entire pink line (shampoo, conditioner, and hair mask). his hairspray is also phenomenal.

Latest posts