• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

First Tutorial: Gold and Purple eyeshadow

mikmik90

I scratched my forehead because I'm clumsy. Please excuse that :(

Step 1: Prime eye, place tape on your desired angle. Put gold in inner tear duct and inner third (I used UD half baked)

Step 2: Put a purple shade (I used MAC Star Violet) in the middle of the lid and blend the edges.

Step 3: Put a dark purple or black in the outer V and blend into the crease and push into the tape. I used UD Rockstar.

Step 4: Apply your winged liner (I used Geisha Ink liquid liner), line your upper waterline and then peel off the tape. I also highlighted my brow here using MAC Vanilla.

Step 5: Apply eyeshadow to your lower lashline in the same order as the top (gold in inner, purple in middle, black on outer), apply mascara and falsies (if you are so inclined) and DONE :)

And full face picture, behold my lovely scratch that I'm praying will not scar. Lash Glue had not quite dried yet.

xxkarima​

PixieDancer

WOW! Very pretty! Thanks for sharing! Thuis may be your first... but please don't let it be your last!! Great JOB!

Joeysgirl

Those colors look great together!! And I think I have everything to recreate this. Love it! Thank you for sharing, and keep on sharing!

EndingStart

Gorgeous!! I had every colour except Star Violet... I think I used satellite dreams instead, a little bit of a different look but it turned out really nice thanks to your tutorial!

Latest posts