Flower Cosmetics by Drew Barrymore

iATEaSEAmonster

According to WWD, Drew Barrymore has opened a line of cosmetics to be sold at Walmart. Since my Walmart stopped carrying Hard Candy cosmetics altogether, I'm hoping this collection will mend the wounds. There's a ton of products available.
Here's what I found so far to be included in the collection, courtesy of Musings of a Muse:

• Flower Lip Service Lip Butter $6
  • Flower Skincognito Stick Foundation $8.98
  • Flower Color Play Creme Eyeshadow $7.98
  • Flower Beauty Balm BB Cream $12.98
  • Flower About Face Foundation with Primer $13.98
  • Flower Win Some Rouge Some Creme Blush $7.98
  • Flower Kiss Stick High-Shine Lipstick $6.98
  • Flower Petite Fleurs Pocket Triplet Eye Shadow $6.98 (In three different varieties, allegedly)
  • Flower Powder Up Loose Powder $9.98
  • Flower Shine On Lip Gloss $6.98
  • Flower Shadow Play Eye Shadow Quad $9.98
  • Flower Ready Set Glow! Blush/Bronzer Duo $9.98
  • Flower In Your Prime Perfecting Primer $12.98
  • Flower Sheer Up Lip Tint $7.98
  • Flower Petite Fleurs Pocket Triplet Lip $6.98 (In four different varieties, supposedly)

Sorry if there's already a thread on here about it. I just didn't see it, so I figured I would.

iATEaSEAmonster

Yeah, they're already on Walmart's website, so I'm just waiting for them to come to my local Walmart.

I hope the tinted moisturizer and the BB cream live up to their claims. :)

Shypo

Apparently the only things in store right now are some of the lipsticks, polishes, mascaras and glosses. No e/s, blushes or face products yet. I did note that while most of the e/s quads were sold out online, all of them are now back in stock.

I'm interested to try the cream shadows - there are many colors to choose from - and I'm curious about the BB cream.

13maggieann

This looks like a great new release! I for one cannot wait to ry some of it. The lip products are really catching my eye with the packaging. I'm super excited for this to hit stores!

iATEaSEAmonster

I've already found some reviews of the line, and they seem to be generally positive. Hopefully, the cream eyeshadows will be decent.

I'm also curious about the "Petite Fleurs Pocket Triplet" products. When I look at the description, there's no real description of the texture or pigmentation.

Shypo

I know. Wally World has a ways to go with their website. It's terrible. I can't wait to get these - hopefully in a few days!

Violasphere

Noooooooo So Gladiola is sold out online and is not at any Walmart in a 30 mile radius of me. If anyone wants to do a trade or anything please PM me!

CrissyF

I think I'll try to pick something up next time I'm at WalMart. Last time I went it looked like they finally put up the entire collection but I had to resist purchasing anything when I had some Mac goodies on the way.

iATEaSEAmonster

I tried one of the lighter nail polish colors, and I found it's sheer but certainly buildable. :) I'm not really much of a nail polish person, but I'm into subtle colors when it comes to my nails so this is great.

aeclectica

i am really liking the zoom-in mascara from this line. The brush is great. You can twist the end and the brush changes from lengthening to curling to volumizing. Also, rose gold packaging...yes, please.

Maris Crane

Does anyone know if this line is available in Canada? thx
I don't know how long it's really been available, but I purchased stuff back in mid-November at Wal Mart.

TBH, I love the Bb cream (wee bit yellow, but I think it cuts redness. Much less moisturising than a lot of Asian Bb's I use though...) but I haven't even touched the cream eyeshadow I bought except to swatch.

Erica53094

I bought a couple lipsticks and a nail polish called tigerlily. Overall underwhelmed by this brand and wish they'd add something new

Latest posts