Found the right combo haul....

starlight502

ok so after reading a lot of posts and getting samples, I finally found the right combo of foundation, brush and application for me to splurge on thanks to the lovely girls at specktra!!!

well since i have a ppid card i had to spend 150 to get my free shipping
smiles.gif
i was too lazy to drive out to the local store to get this stuff...

136 brush
loose blot powder in medium
SSF in nc15 & nc20 to get the right color combo
187 brush ( to apply the SSF)
fix + ( to use to on the 187 before i get some of the SSF pn it, I LOVE THIS Technique...)
Mouthwatering lipglass
Shimmermint SS
Large sharpener for my concealer stick (all the stores have been sold out
smiles.gif

now the waiting... i hope it gets here in 5 days or so, that is about as much of my sample as i have left...

oh and how many 187 brushes is too many? i feel like every time i find a PERFECT Use for it i need to get another one! Cream blush, MSF, foundation....

Jennifer Mcfly

Great haul. I need to try some SSF, I just haven't gotten around to getting a sample. and in reference to your 187...i know alot of girls on here use one for different things, but I only have one 187 and I use it for all things face related and have no problem with product transer or anything! I guess if you have the money to get more then one, then I'm sure two 187's is plenty!

JLEEMARKOWITZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer Mcfly
Great haul. I need to try some SSF, I just haven't gotten around to getting a sample. and in reference to your 187...i know alot of girls on here use one for different things, but I only have one 187 and I use it for all things face related and have no problem with product transer or anything! I guess if you have the money to get more then one, then I'm sure two 187's is plenty!

same here,i have 1 and use it for everything,msf's,foundation,anything!

Latest posts