frizz problem...need a good product

kayla

yay!!! so i finally figured out how to get my hair wavy!!! im thrilled! my hair is so straight and fine that no curling iron or hot rollers will keep a curl in my hair. today i didnt put conditioner in and left out combing my hair when i got out of the shower. i just threw it up in a towel for about an hour and then threw some mouse in my hair. it finally stayed!!! anyways, my hair is SUPER FRIZZY and i need a good product to keep my little flyaway hairs down. also, i have no idea how long my hair will stay like this...is there a product that will hold the waves in all day? sorry for the long post. thanks

Dreamergirl3

My hairs naturally wavy, but i like them to be even wavier. For shine/frizz serum, I really really like Neutrogenas Triple Moisture one, or Biosilk and FrizzEase Extra Strength. Then I use a light hold AEROSOL hairspray to keep my waves up! If i dont spray them, they fall down within an hour or so. HTH!

so_siqqq

Biosilk is a good choice. I usually use ARTec's Shine and Frizz Repair. Amazing product. Adds shine without a greasy feeling and it tames frizz every well.

user3

L'Oreal Vive Smooth intense! The whole line is great!! Try the serum to control the frizz. It is amazing and won't weigh down your hair.

Latest posts