Frizzy hair

straycat

I've got straight hair, but my hair always frizzes, especially on the top of my head there's a bunch of fly aways. Anyone know of any good products to tame my crazy hair?

dreams

I've heard that John Freida Frizz Ease is good except it sometimes makes hair look greasy (but thats only if you already have a lot of greasy hair)
greengrin.gif

jmdulock

I use Paul Mitchell's Shine. If you spray it directly on your hair it can look greasy, so I spray it on my hand, rub them together and then run my hands through my hair. That seems to work. If I use Shine I don't even have to use any hairspray.

user3

Since I just posted this for Pink_minx about her using a flat iron I am going to quote myself. :roll:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Nessa
I didn't read through the other comments but you should try Redken Heat glide. I also rec their OutShine anti-frizz polishing milk. For extra shine and tame finish off with a spray of Vinyl Glam mega shine spray.

You should also try their Smooth Down shampoo and conditioner. Great stuff!

Melisanda

I notice that the hair on top of my hair frizzes if I use a harsh shampoo(I had to stop using some not-so-cheap shampoos because of this) and also if I use a hairdryer. Right now I'm using Sebamed shampoo for daily washing and Phytolactum and I also always let hair airdry naturally (not practical for everyone, I know) and my hair is very shiny and frizz free without using any styling products. I've got straight hair too, btw.

Chelly

what does your haircut look like? do you have it styled or it's all one length? my when my hair was all one length i had crazy flyaways in the front. so i had bangs cut - but not straight across bangs - like whispy to the side bangs. let us know how it works out <33