Gerald Levert Has Died

M.a.c. Queen

I am so sad he had a massive heart attack that is really depressing
ssad.gif

hyperRealGurl

yea it is sad i was driving in the car this afternoon when i heard it on the radio i was like man........ this sucks
ssad.gif

IslandGirl77

Way to young indeed, I didn't know he was only 40. When my boyfriend told me, I thought he was talking about his father. Very sad.
weeping.gif

MxAxC-_ATTACK

never mind, I just Googled him. I know who he is, I just didn't know him by name.

How sad
ssad.gif

People seem to be dying , younger and younger for things that usually happen to the older group of people

MiCHiE

I LOVED Gerald and Eddie's voices. They were a Dynamic Duo. May he rest in peace. I am so sad right now.....I hope Eddie is doing OK.

hannahjohnson

Oh my god! He used to come into the restaurant I worked at all the time! He was such a sweet sweet man. And a very lovely family too! They made his daughter look like such a crazy bitch on My Super Sweet 16, and for Christ's sake, it's just so totally not true. Cutest wife evahhh too!

Aww, I knew all those pork ribs he ordered from me would get to him... How weird, my super fantastico old boss just died and was only a couple of years older than him, and looked JUST like him!

ssad.gif
ssad.gif
ssad.gif

devin

this is really sad! our men really have to start taking better care of themselves and going to the doctor. my prayers and thoughts are with his family.
ssad.gif

lightnlovly

I just read about it and it broke my heart!!! Such a talent lost!! We've lost so many great artists in the past few years.......i'm sad
weeping.gif
I agree, our men have got to start taking better care of themselves....

MarieLisa_Smile

I was at work last weekend when I heard he had a heart attack. May he Rest in Peace. It's sad to see a lot of people who have big future ahead of them pass away..
weeping.gif
why are all the good ones always gotta go first? WHY?!!
weeping.gif

Indigowaters

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahjohnson
Oh my god! He used to come into the restaurant I worked at all the time! He was such a sweet sweet man. And a very lovely family too! They made his daughter look like such a crazy bitch on My Super Sweet 16, and for Christ's sake, it's just so totally not true. Cutest wife evahhh too!

Aww, I knew all those pork ribs he ordered from me would get to him... How weird, my super fantastico old boss just died and was only a couple of years older than him, and looked JUST like him!

ssad.gif
ssad.gif
ssad.gif

I don't think they made his daughter look bad at all. I loved her! And I love how he kept her grounded. They looked like they had a very loving family.

Latest posts