• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Glitter Addict: Blue and Purple eye

vanillaeyeliner

Okay so this is my first ever tutorial I'm posting on Specktra! I'm sorry if its not as good as some of the other ones here. I joined this site to try and get better at makeup.
smiles.gif

Glitter Addict: Blue and Purple

The 3rd tutorial in my Glitter Addict series...
ilc4r5.

Tools
2v0k281.jpg

1) Concealer
2) CoverGirl Eye Enhancers in Champagne
3) CoverGirl Eye Enhancers in Charcoal sparkle
4) Cupcake Cult Teardrop Eye Sprinkles
5) Lancome eyeshadow (I don't think they still sell the purple I used..)
6) NYC Eyeliner Duet
7) Almay Liquid Liner
8) Max Factor Volume Couture

wbclsg.jpg

Step One
Start by applying concealer from the inner corner of your eyes, to under your eyes. Then on your eyelids to your brows as a base.

2e1i2ac.jpg

Step Two
Use a brush to apply a shimmery eyeshadow thats only barely lighter than your skin below your eyebrows. Then apply the black eyeshadow below your eye and slightly outward.

2hf3s4y.jpg

Step Three
Apply the black eyeshadow across your eyelid up a little past your crease. Use your finger to apply it so it turns into more of a gray ish color. You can make it a little darker in your crease or the outside half of your eyelid. Then apply the shimmery, light eyeshadow to the inner corner of your eyes.

aayvcp.jpg

Step Four
Put a tiny amount of water on your finger, dip it into the glitter, and tap it onto your eyelid covering all of the dark eyeshadow.

2mnk5lu.jpg

Step Five
Use a brush to apply the purple eyeshadow below your eyes.

2q1askk.jpg

Step Six
Use pencil eyeliner on that ridge below your eyes, then on your eyelid, apply liquid liner in a thin line at the base of your eyelashes, going slightly out at the end.

2mq2bkl.jpg

Step Seven
Curl your eyelashes, then apply a volumizing mascara to the top and bottom. Now you're finished!
greengrin.gif

stephie06

Re: Glitter Addict: Blue and Purple

wow that's awesome! i love glitter and you did great.... i'm going to have to try something like this
smiles.gif

flowerhead

Cute! You should have a look at Urban Decay's glitter liners...they're so stunning, I put some on my finger and pat it on my eyeshadow, kind of like the effect you've done.

masad

thats soo preettyyyy!!
it looks beautiful!! and soo simple!!
smiles.gif

thanks for the TUT!!