Greenglo multipurpose pencil, and pink nouveau lippie d/c?

I went to MAC in Paddington, Sydney, and the MA's told me the greenglo mac pro multipurpose pencil, and the pink nouveau lip color (which happens to be my #1 favorite lip color on EARTH) have been discontinued. Is this true? Could it just be in this country or particular MAC store, or is it totally discontinued? Thanks!!

mspixieears

Ooh, don't know, but that'd suck
ssad.gif
I think that the Paddington pro store would be the best in Australia and would be up to date with their knowledge, so I hope for you that they aren't discontinued...

d_flawless

that WOULD suck. first pink poodle before i got the chance to buy it and now pink nouveau? i better pick it up...if anyone knows otherwise, let us know!

lara

Hmmm. Who told you that? Greenglo is still available, as is Pink Nouveau.

I know there's been some stock issues lately; I've been waiting for a few of the F&B tints for a month now. Those items above certainly aren't discontinued.

I've been a bit down on the Paddington store lately. I don't know if there are new managers or if the staffing has been revamped, but a fair few of them have been getting fair up my nose lately. Too much gossiping with friends from the boutique next door, not enough deigning to serve customers. :/

martygreene

I heard scuttlebutt a while back that the day-glow PRO pencils were going away, but they've stayed on the site for some time since then, so maybe that scuttlebutt was incorrect.

lara

I heard that about a year ago as well. Generally if it doesn't eventuate within six months, I write it off as idle speculation.

Hey there! I am getting so sick of the MAC pro store in Paddington! They told me see thru color would be about the monday before last, and I came in on saturday and they didn't have it, and none of them had even heard of it. *bangs her head on the desk* It'll probably be 10 years before I get to see lure, she shines, turquatic, sweetie cake, and lure. *sigh* I wish I could just know when the stuff was going to be out here in Australia! I asked to buy a pink nouveau again and they said they didn't have it and wouldn't be getting it.... but its still on mac's website. I just dunno!
ssad.gif