Hair loss

Bently101

I just had a baby 5 months ago and thought I escaped the huge hair loss shed post partem but ...I got it bad
My first instinct was to get onto MastoorA anti fall as I had used it before and it saved my hair.
I wanted to know if anyone has any NATURAL hair loss products they use.
I'm content with the anti fall cream for now and the hair butter but would like to further my knowledge of what others use and how good it is etc

This is the description of the anti fall.

Shea butter
Shea butter contains antifungal and antibacterial properties that prohibit dandruff and bacteria on the scalp. Massaging shea butter into the scalp will soothe the scalp and increase blood circulation. Helps heal a variety of scalp problems.
Shea butter provides moisture to dry and damaged hair from the roots to the tips, leaving it healthy and shiny. Because it’s rich in vitamins A and E, shea butter soothes dryness, repairs breakage, and mends split ends.
Shea butter absorbs quickly and completely into the scalp without clogging pores, leaving a greasy residue, or causing a buildup of oil or dandruff.

Almond oil
Contains all kinds of healthy ingredients for hair like Omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids, vitamin E, and magnesium. Using Almond oil nourishes and strengthens your hair, and is optimal for treating hair loss and damaged hair
Olive oil
helps thicken the hair softens coarse hair and promotes moisture
Castor Oil
(Great for Moisture/Hair Loss) , castor oil coats the hair shaft and smoothes the cuticle layer, sealing in moisture and leaving the hair feeling soft and silky
Coconut
(Great for Shine) great for nourishing the hair to give it a healthy shine and helps to also minimize tangles. Coconut oil is also recommended for the control of dry scalp and dandruff
Argan Oil
(Great for moisture and growth) Stimulates hair growth, softens hair and nourishes deep into the hair shaft . Argan oil has been used for years to maintain long healthy hair and supple skin .
Onion Oil
Using onion oil on a regular basis will effectively prevent and treat baldness. Onion oil is rich in sulfur which prevents breakage, split ends and thinning of hair.
Onion oil contributes to having shiny, soft healthy hair.
Rosemary oil
is believed to increase cellular metabolism that stimulates hair growth. Rosemary is one of the best oils for enhancing hair growth, which thickens the hair.
Cedarwood oil
Cedarwood oil can help stimulate the hair follicles by increasing circulation to the scalp. This can contribute to hair growth and slow hair loss! Cedarwood can help treat thinning hair and various types of alopecia, too.
Clary Sage oil
Clary Sage essential oil can help balance scalp oils. Sage has some similar properties as rosemary essential oil due its ability to increase cellular metabolism. As well, it mimics some benefits found in clary sage

AbbyAbhc19

Hi there! I also had the same experience after giving birth. But a friend recommended me to a natural hair care product that really made a great difference to my hair. Ever since I started using their shampoo and conditioner, I now have less hair fall, my hair looks shinier and feels softer than before. If you want to know more about this product don't hesitate to reach out :)

Latest posts