HandBag for my mother

powder_puff

My mom went out and bought a denim Louis Vuitton, shes 55 years old and I don't think the bag will suit her at all. We need to exchange it but I have no idea what bag would look good on a woman her age. If it was me shopping I could choose 100's to my liking. Any recs on what style of bag would look good. I want to choose something classic but not grandma and in the 1800- 2200 price range, doesn't need to be LV but something designer. I'm sure she just wants to show off her bag to her friends.

user2

Well if you have to return the bag you will get a coupon so a LV bag is the closest thing to get!

I call myself (as you might see at my nick) a little expert in things like LV so if you can tell me what she's like and what things she has in her purse I might help you!

The catalogue is right next to me....!

Juneplum

hmm, my mom is 65 and she has the epi leather alma, epi leather st. jacques, epi lussac, & damier nolita. she loves classic shapes more than the trendy ones. if your mom likes marc jacobs, the venetia is a really nice bag. she also has the classic chanel handbag. i think one of those would be great for your mom! (is it obvious who i get my LV addiction from? lol)

user2

My mom has a lot of "mature" friends that have the Houston in Monogram Vernis (they have a nice bronze color!)

Monogram Canvas:
* Popincourt Long
* Bucket
* Looping MM
* Ellipse!

Damier Canvas:
* Triana
* Marais

Suhali (my absolute fave!!!)
* L'Afriolant
* L'Ingénieux

These are my recs!