Has anyone seen the New Loreal HIP Cream Crayons?

cocoabeauty

While I haven't tried them on my eyes yet, let's me tell you that I put it on my hand went to sleep took a shower and it didn't budge until I took my puff with soap and scrubbed it off. I think I'm in love with them!! If you get a chance definately try one out.

NaturalSister19

You have me running to CVS to find these. I'll report after I pick up a few.
thmbup.gif

lightnlovly

I just say these yesterday!!! They look cool! I also noticed they had liquid liners kinda like fluidlines...I am so picking up the blue and purple ones
eyelove.gif
when I get paid! Let us know about the crayons..I may have to pick one of those up too! :cartwheel:

awhookie7

I saw the Loreal HIP cream eyeliner in the glass pots, similar to the gel fluid eyeliners MAC makes. They had about 4-5 different colors. Are you talking about these?

cocoabeauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by awhookie7
I saw the Loreal HIP cream eyeliner in the glass pots, similar to the gel fluid eyeliners MAC makes. They had about 4-5 different colors. Are you talking about these?

The cream crayola crayons are like MAC Shade Sticks. They also have the gel liners in the pot like MAC's fluidliners. Both products are excellent. I think HIP is starting to give MAC a run for their money!!!

cocoabeauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by QTAllStarGurl
omg can you give an update after you put them on ur eyes pretty please!! mayb i'll pick some up at cvs

I tried them on my eyes and I had no irritation or creasing. My shadow lasted all night. I did have a bit of UDPP underneath the crayon. I am very pleased with these and I'm hoping these are or will become a permanent addition to their line.