Has anyone tried Pout cosmetics?

fletch50

I saw this line while I was at Holts and I loved the look of their summer collection. I was just wondering what the quality was like. If anyone out there has tried thier products i would really appreciate your opinion! thanks!

canadiangirl_1117

I have their Flush Blush creme blush stick and I loooove it, very natural flush and the packaging is ADORABLE!
thmbup.gif

hp11989

I fell pray to the pretty girlie-girl packaging of the eyeshadows -- they look soooooo gorgeous in the pan -- but they're not nearly pigmented enough for me. I returned them to Sephora :-(

HotPinkHeels

i bought one of their lip polishes (in the flat pot not the tube) in 'dirty gertie' and i love it!...smells great, tastes yummy and has a enough pigment and shimmer. staying power is average.

Cyn

I liked the e/s colors, but I notice that if you don't wear a base underneath them, they will fade or the color won't be quite the same. In particular that occurs with the shimmery ones. I have one of the matte ones and it stays well.

Lo-Fi_Thriller

i like them i especially enjoy their nasty named lipglosses and some of their eyeshadows are OK. i like Miss. Figi and Miss. Sweden
greengrin.gif

mspixieears

I have an eyeshadow duo whose quality does not leave me impressed at all, but totally different case on their lipsticks. Heaven in stick form, I HATE lipsticks generally, but this is one of two brands of lippies that I worship. Try them!

I got one of their lipslicks which was too light for my pigmented lips. Idiot me: fell for the name - 'Bunny Girl'.

fletch50

Well, I broke down and couldn't resist. I ended up getting Miss Fiji e/s duo and Eye Slick in Cobra. The Eye Slick is like UD's cream e/s, but the tube is waaaaay bigger. It also helps intensify the color of the e/s when used as a base. I want to try the l/s and lip glosses now! The MA was wearing Miss Egypt e/s duo and it looked so gorgeous, I just might have to go back for that too!
smiles.gif

xtracute

I love their Apricot Totty & Berry Babe Rouge blushes. Also, the flush blushes are amazing! Extremely smooth and blendable with a gel like consistency.

Sushi_Flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspixieears
I have an eyeshadow duo whose quality does not leave me impressed at all, but totally different case on their lipsticks. Heaven in stick form, I HATE lipsticks generally, but this is one of two brands of lippies that I worship. Try them!

I got one of their lipslicks which was too light for my pigmented lips. Idiot me: fell for the name - 'Bunny Girl'.

Can you tell me why their lipsticks are really good? I can't find any Mac lipstick colour that i like.

macchicaboom

I think their e/s are really pretty and I love their soft texture- kind of like Stila's. Miss Ecuador is a great teal color!

mspixieears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi_Flower
Can you tell me why their lipsticks are really good? I can't find any Mac lipstick colour that i like.

Well, for a start, they're matte. Yet, they are not drying and don't make you feel like you're wearing a plaster coat on your lips. The colours are really lovely and staying power is fantastic. They will fade a little but always leave a subtle stain on lips. I hate reapplying makeup when out in public so these are great for me!

mspixieears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi_Flower

Well, for a start, they're matte. Yet, they are not drying and don't make you feel like you're wearing a plaster coat on your lips. The colours are really lovely and staying power is fantastic. They will fade a little but always leave a subtle stain on lips. I hate reapplying makeup when out in public so these are great for me!

Sushi_Flower

Ooh you just described the kind of lipstick i like!! Mac seriously does not cater for light brown Indian skin in any of their lip ranges. I'd love all my makeup to be Mac but i think i'm going to have to stray.
How much are they?

lil_kismet

I have their powder blush in Blossom Belle... soooooooo pretty, I love it!!! It's very pigmented so you don't need a lot. And they've got the CUTEST packaging out there to boot.
smiles.gif
I'd definitely recommend checking out their blushes.

Latest posts