Has this happen to you?

BeverlyTazz

Hi all. Have you ever seen someone that was wearing a mask but as they were about to sneeze, they take it off and put it back after? Well what I saw for truly terrifying. I didn't dare to get close to the when I saw the person coming to my direction. I might sound crazy but I like to be cautious about this. I don't want to get sick knowing I could prevent it in the first place.

toupeemoor

that's weird, why take off the mask when sneezing when the mask is a simple barrier to help prevent your respiratory droplets from reaching others.

AmberP

People do it all the time, so what's the point of wearing a mask? I've never understood people's logic. There are also those who don't wear a mask because they don't believe in the disease. That's out of my reach altogether.

BeverlyTazz

that's weird, why take off the mask when sneezing when the mask is a simple barrier to help prevent your respiratory droplets from reaching others.
My guess is they think the mask is a hindrance rather than helping them. It might also be due to habit of not wearing a mask at home or in a private place.

BeverlyTazz

People do it all the time, so what's the point of wearing a mask? I've never understood people's logic. There are also those who don't wear a mask because they don't believe in the disease. That's out of my reach altogether.
Yeah. I kind of know someone who said "To hell with the mask. I ain't gonna wear them when I'm out with my friend's". I then slowly stop contacting that specific person..

Latest posts