haul of may! yeah!!!!!!

poppy z

Hey girls!

I've just come back from my mac shopping of the month.
I spend a lot of money...tooo. But I can't resist to the mac attraction
lol.gif

I took 2 e/s from sundressing and 3 liquidlast liners....for the rest: you can see in the picture (because it would be too long to write...)

15bi.jpg

wavey.gif

asteffey

that lancome e/s rocks. i just bought the two with the brush and that is the one i grabbed! great minds think alike.

hmm, seeing this haul.. im sensing a marvelous green eye from you miss poppy.

oh dont you love hauls?!

poppy z

Quote:
Originally Posted by asteffey
that lancome e/s rocks. i just bought the two with the brush and that is the one i grabbed! great minds think alike.

hmm, seeing this haul.. im sensing a marvelous green eye from you miss poppy.

oh dont you love hauls?!

you read in my mind
smiles.gif

i would like Hauls every day
rofl.gif

I am so excited to use all of that!

YvetteJeannine

Oh, Poppy...you're so cute:sangel: I just love ya!!!! Enjoy your gorgeous new stuffs...Lookin' forward to seeing an FOTD (or two) showcasing your new products!!!
smiles.gif

hyperRealGurl

oHHHH U MUST tell me how Trace GOld looks, i was going to buy it this week and changed my mind, and got the beauty powder instead. so really llet mew know how that works out for u.. Ohhh before i forget nice haul!!

poppy z

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperRealGurl
oHHHH U MUST tell me how Trace GOld looks, i was going to buy it this week and changed my mind, and got the beauty powder instead. so really llet mew know how that works out for u.. Ohhh before i forget nice haul!!

I really love my Trace Gold blush but I use it over a brown blush like Harmony or Bobby brown "sandstone". I bought this one because i wanted i shimmer blush to go with my brown, to do a highlight touch.
I don't regret!

PrettyinPink

***Hey Poppy_Z!!!,I tried sending you a private message about the postcard (today, May 23), but Specktra says that you need to empty out some of your messages because there is no room. Okay well let me know when I can send you a message. Thanks so much!
~PrettyinPink (Theresa)