HEAR ME RAW The Clarifier

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
HEAR ME RAW The Clarifier

This unique, 2-in-1 rub-off mask + spot treatment uses French Green Clay +28 other amazing natural ingredients to give you naturally clean, healthy, clarified skin - instantly. Formulated to rub-off when dry to help clean pores, remove oil and clear complexion for naturally clean, healthy, clarifying skin instantly. This unique 2-in-1 treatment can be used as a 15-minute mask or as a spot treatment on problem areas, such as the nose or T-zone.

Hearmeraw.com, $42

Hear Me Raw.jpg

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
THE CLARIFIER uses the anti-bacterial absorption and removal agent French Green Clay +28 other amazing natural ingredients to give you naturally clean, healthy, clarified skin - instantly. French Green Clay is a natural anti-bacterial absorption and removal agent. It's combined with Avocado Oil which gently moisturizes and is non-comedogenic, Sea Kelp which hydrates, soothes and is anti-inflammatory, Turmeric which brightens and fights skin impurities, Neem Leaf Powder which clarifies, Lavender which soothes and fights skin impurities, Zinc Oxide which clarifies, and more.

Latest posts