Help Specktra make the Looks section complete

Janice

Greetings! With us concentrating on the growth of other areas of the site the Looks section has become a little neglected. We need your help in bringing it back up to date!

If you have a missing color story and would like to contribute, please email it to admin at specktra dot net . We look forward to getting the Looks section up to date for our visitors.
greengrin.gif
Thanks for your interest!

Patricia

thank you soooo much for putting this up!!! well, you could start by adding the naturally eccentric ones tee hee

mima

That is so freaky -- I never even noticed this section! In all the time I've been lurking and posting here!

user2

Hey Janice!

I've sent you a huge folder with looks a couple of weeks ago!

Did you get it?

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia
well, you could start by adding the naturally eccentric ones tee hee

Done
th_wiggle2.gif

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by glittergoddess27
Oops,.. sent some to your e-mail addy Janice,.. sorry about that. Let me know if I should resend to the above addy,.......

I didn't get a mail from you?
ssad.gif
Try sending to the admin email we'll see if that goes through.

glittergoddess27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
I didn't get a mail from you?
ssad.gif
Try sending to the admin email we'll see if that goes through.

Resent two e-mail,. one with two of the Diana Ross looks and two Spring Backstage and the other has some Printshop compliations of some scans of a specialty booklet I got from Nordstroms for the Madam B promotion. Feel free to use them if you like. Not sure if they are readable enough??

Thanks Janice!

kiwicleopatra

I just sent you the new collection of Halloween looks that aren't up yet.
Took a while sending wise so let me know if you didn't get it.

superzosh

You can check out my gallery of face charts. Janice, I thought I sent you the documents months ago? Maybe it was someone else from MUA. Let me know if you want emailed breakdowns.

xo