How can i get rid of my tan?

Gleep

After a lovely holiday, I have come back with a tan that makes me look really yellow! I'm naturally pale skinned, but now i just look like a Simpson! It really doesn't suit me! I was wondering if there's any way i could get rid of it bar waiting for it to fade? Any help would be appreciated!

Luv an kisses Gleep
xxx

rouquinne

you're stuck waiting for it to fade.

help it along by exfoliating thoroughly every day - and moisturize well.

Gleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rouquinne
you're stuck waiting for it to fade.

help it along by exfoliating thoroughly every day - and moisturize well.

Thanks, i'll buy an exfoliator too that might help, any recomendations?

Shawna

Exfoliating helps. I love Totally Juicy lime foaming face scrub. Walmart carries it and it is really cheap.

Lo-Fi_Thriller

stay inside honey. and scrub hard with that loofa! i used to be a NC35 now i dropped down to a NC25/20 (which is my orig start )

jess98765

Loads of vitamin D (i think) filled products, aloe vera substances to help heal the damage to your skin. Definitely a good exfoliator etc....
Hope you turn out alright in the end- i'm sure it doen't look too bad!!

almondeyez81

try glycolic acid, and stay inside or away from the sun for a couple of weeks, also dont scrub your face off, because too much mechanical exfoliation can tear your skin and make it look rough.So be careful and please dont use st.ives apricot scrub!(eek!) anything with microbeads or chemical exfoliation (glycolics).and it will fade.

ambidextrous

Biotherm Hydra Detox Mousse, has very fine particles to it, I use it twice every day.

Get a good sunblock (with Mexoryl, like Biotherm, L'Oreal or Lancome and at least SPF30).

And don't forget: you can also tan under an umbrella (reflexion from the ground, buildings...) and UV-rays will come through cloudes...

MACreation

huh ...well this explains why i keep losing my tan..., i love exfoliating.......damnit!! GRRRRRRRRRR