How would you wear this eyeshadow quad???

Chelsea

273251.jpeg

I borrowed the pic of this from MUA.. anyways..

How would you apply it ?? Which colors where? The cream is matte, all the others have a shimmer.

PnkCosmo

Hmmm.....

How about:

Shell color on the brow
Pink color on the inner eye corner
Green on the rest of the lid
Cocoa in the crease & outer corner.

Blend, blend, blend!!!

greengrin.gif

Chelsea

the taupe and the green dont seem to look that nice together... i think it's too light for a crease shade

PnkCosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea
the taupe and the green dont seem to look that nice together... i think it's too light for a crease shade

Which shade goes on the darkest? Are you trying to wear all 4 colors at once or not?

If you don't care about wearing all 4 colors, then try:

Shell on the brow
Pink in inner corner
Either taupe or green on the rest of the lid, depending on your mood

Chelsea

the green i gues... theyre all quite light but the taupe and shell are the lightest... im lookoing for lots of combos not necessarily all at once
greengrin.gif

sylphiel

Green and pink look neat together. I have Shiseido's "In the Garden" quad and it has a green and a pink that are similar to those two. I'd use the green and pink faded into each other on the lid - one on the inside and one on the outside, and the cream to highlight.

I might also leave the green out entirely and do a pink/taupe/cream combo of some sort. Pink base, taupe crease, and cream highlight, maybe?

How are the Clinique quads? I never liked Clinique shadows before but some say they've gotten less crappy?

PinkGlamR

depending on the pigment of the green you could always use it as a liner with a thin angle brush and use the shell and pink on brow and lid