I dont want to be a MUA, but...

Classic Beauty

I was wondering what job it is that makes up the different collections, names, colors, etc. What would I have to major in in college? I WANT that job at MAC really bad. I think I would be pretty good at it.

user4

Wow, I have no idea, I guess it would be some kind of advertising maybe or PR people... maybe majoring in business or communication would help you. you alway need to know how people are going to think and react to certan things...

KristineBelle15

Well, I 'm a cellular and molecular biology major looking into R&D. I think it is for science majors if you want to create the products

SonRisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Beauty
I was wondering what job it is that makes up the different collections, names, colors, etc. What would I have to major in in college? I WANT that job at MAC really bad. I think I would be pretty good at it.

creative directors come up with that stuff
winks.gif

Classic Beauty

Thanks risa!

Still, what do these creative directors major in? What are their normal work days? I am like really interested.
smiles.gif

Sushi_Flower

I'm interested in the marketing side. I do Product Design at University. Currently redesigning the Mac Studio Tech compact so it is more sustainable. But we also do Marketing lightly and i find it very interesting.