I got paris hilton autograph.

macface

I was in rodeo drive in beverly hills in the neiman marcus store.As I was walkin out paris was walking by with her sister nicky.I got excited and rush her for an autograph she smile and said yes.nicky just walk in the store.I know it sounds weird I couldnt believe it.I started calling all my friends right after that.I wish I would of had a camera.
graucho.gif

macface

Quote:
Originally Posted by franimal
how does she look in person?

shes very skinny more in person she had her hair in a bun with some big designer sun glasses she took of her sunglases she was wearing little bit of makeup I was cheking her out from head to toe Im only 5 5 feet tall shes was much more taller than me.
cheerleader.gif

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaizyDeath
haha i f'in hate hollywood lived there alot of my life im sooo glad i moved.

I hate going there! my friends always want to go to hollywood and highland. walk the star walk.. I always feel dirty when I come home.. and i try not to touch anything while im there.. lol

MAC_Whore

It is always so strange running into a celebrity, isn't it? Kind of surreal. Like you tripped and fell into a television.

A friend of mine met Paris in a store in NYC. She got her autograph and a pic too. She wasn't really into Paris, it was more the novelty (although she told Paris she was a HUGE fan, so that Paris would agree to the photo and autograph
lol.gif
).

Obviously Nikki wasn't to sociable, but was Paris pleasant to you?

macface

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
It is always so strange running into a celebrity, isn't it? Kind of surreal. A friend of mine met Paris in a store in NYC. She got her autograph and a pic too. She wasn't really into Paris, it was more the novelty (although she told Paris she was a HUGE fan, so that Paris would agree to the photo and autograph
lol.gif
).

Obviously Nikki wasn't to sociable, but was Paris pleasant to you?

yeah to me it was just like every other day and I wasnt in the mood of going anywhere that day.I didnt really care about nikki anyways I had heard that she didnt like to get bother.

DaizyDeath

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxAxC-_ATTACK
I hate going there! my friends always want to go to hollywood and highland. walk the star walk.. I always feel dirty when I come home.. and i try not to touch anything while im there.. lol

omg im soooo glad im not the only one that feels that way the place just looks dirty and feels dirty its soo odd i always feel like taking a shower once i come back from there the few times i have gone there its more of a touristy place then a place where you actually go to do things hahah

macface

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaizyDeath
omg im soooo glad im not the only one that feels that way the place just looks dirty and feels dirty its soo odd i always feel like taking a shower once i come back from there the few times i have gone there its more of a touristy place then a place where you actually go to do things hahah

Its dirty everywhere anywhere public

xmrsvindieselx

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekChick
Omg, she can write?????

hahahah omg. thats probably the ONLY thing she knows how to write since shes been practicing her whole life..could you imagine? young paris in her room " i gotta find out how to sign my name because one day im going to be famous for no reason at all...and thats hotttttttttt."

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by macface
Its dirty everywhere anywhere public

yes but huge touristy places the MOST! I dunno I dont have people peeing in the streets downtown in my area...

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae
You know you live Hollywood and Vine, dont lie =P

no thats where I work. .
rofl.gif
kidding. but can you imagine living in such madness? ..and I though traffic in santa barbara was bad.. ..

why is it that people think that laying on their horns will make that ambulance and police officer move out of the way faster with that smashed up car? hmm?

redambition

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekChick
Omg, she can write?????

lmao.gif
brilliant.

i'm not a fan of paris. i don't want to bust your bubble as meeting a celeb you admire is very fun and surreal. it's great that she was nice about signing an autograph for you.

little teaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by macface
I was in rodeo drive in beverly hills in the neiman marcus store.As I was walkin out paris was walking by with her sister nicky.I got excited and rush her for an autograph she smile and said yes.nicky just walk in the store.I know it sounds weird I couldnt believe it.I started calling all my friends right after that.I wish I would of had a camera.
graucho.gif

that was cool of her to give you a autograph. i got one from tommy lee a couple years ago at the airport in honolulu, i was there picking up a friend that flew in to see me, im like omg thats tommy lee she was like "who cares" i dont like him. i left her standing there while i went to get his autograph he stuck out of the crowd cause he was soooooo effin tall

tadzio79

I don't care much about Paris, but I'm glad you had an exciting encouter with her.

I've had my fair share of celebrity sightings, it's awesome especially if it's someone you like, lol

Fairybelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmrsvindieselx
hahahah omg. thats probably the ONLY thing she knows how to write since shes been practicing her whole life..could you imagine? young paris in her room " i gotta find out how to sign my name because one day im going to be famous for no reason at all...and thats hotttttttttt."

clap.gif
lmao.gif