i think someone made a booboo

queenofdisaster

rofl.gif
lol

ledonatella

NO it doesn't, it looks like Sump. Olive! Maybe they just took a random shadow picture and stuck it in their auction, I hate when people do that.

ExquisiteImages

It's definitely not Summer Neutral. Like ledonatella, I also think the seller has that up to show a picture of an eyeshadow for the auction.

caffn8me

To be honest I think it's their camera or the lighting - look at another auction they list here and see how the colours in the individual pictures compare to the picture of all five shadows. I have a crap camera too!

Indigowaters

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbelle
Is that a mirror in the top??

I was just about to say the same thing. I don't think MAC shadows usually have a reflection in the top. Something's fishy...:confused:

YvetteJeannine

Hmmm...look in the description...it says it's a "Soft olive green"..(or something to that effect)...SN was sorta' a pale beige color, no? IDK, 'cause I don't have it, and I was never really that interested in the Sundressing shadows, so I never really looked at it very well...In all fairness, though.."Soft pale olive green" could be the MAC descrip. for it (???).

ledonatella

Yeah, Summ. Neut. IRL is a pale olive so it could be, most likely a bad picture or just a random picture to show the product like I said B-4. If someone was really interested I would just ask the seller to send you another picture.