I want to buy a new lipstick-any opinions on Capricious, etc

Shine

I was thinking of:

Capricious
Fluid
Plastique
or anything unique

I have black hair, blue eyes and am NC30- but a little lighter now. Any color descriptions on these? Is Fuid really dark? Thanks.

martygreene

My mother loves capricious. She's about NC25, dark brown hair, black eyes.

I have little experiance with the other two colors.

Juneplum

fluid and plastique are two of my faves.. fluid is a gorgeous plummy brown, and plastique is a FAB peachy bronze with gold shimmer.. they're both frost.. i absolutely love those shades so try them out! i haven't used capricious.. hth =)

cinnamongurlee

i have capricious and plastique. i have same colourings as you, but i have brown eyes.

i LOVE capricious...it is a lustre formulation, a plummy colour with a touch of frost. it is juts a little kick to my already pigmented lips, and a great every day lip colour

i have plasttique...i haven't worn it in eons it seems, but now that i remember having it, i will make sure that i use it this summer! it is a pretty peachy bronzey-gold frost.

i have very pigmented lips, and if i wear this i find that it can make my complexion sallow looking if i am not careful with the eyemakeup colour selections i make. looks toally hot with that whole bronzed goddess look!

Latest posts