• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Icy Blue

mslips

Here's another old tutorial for you gals!

Ok, so this one's on my friend Jeanne. All I planned on doing was her makeup, but since my friend James was bored and was holding the camera why not? It's a lot easier having someone take the pics for you while you are doing the work!

Hopefully you'll like this nice and simple look. I think it really suits her pale skin.

Since I didn't plan on it becoming a tutorial, I didn't take a pic of what I used. I can remember though:

The stuff:

No foundation, didn't have any her color.

NYC loose powder

Nars Orgasm blush

Too Faced Line and Define

Ulta eyeshadow in Oh Baby!

Ulta eyeshadow in Luna

Mac pigment in Frost

Ultima II Fade Not, Crease Not primer

Mac Fluidline in Royal Wink

Mark Lip Vitagleam in Shock

Cover Girl Volume Exact mascara

Shu Uemura eyelash curler

1. I buffed her face with NYC translucent loose powder to take away the shine and have the makeup apply well.

JeanneEOTD001.jpg

2. I applied Nars Orgasm blush on the apples of her cheeks.

JeanneEOTD002.jpg

3. I applied a thick layer of loose powder under the eyes for the eyeshadow to get trapped there so it could be brushed away at the finish of the application.

JeanneEOTD003.jpg

4. With the angle brush, I put Mac Frost pigment on the inner corner bottom lashline to the middle. I applied Ulta eyeshadow in Luna on the rest of the lashline.

JeanneEOTD004.jpg

5. Her eyes being primed with Ultima II Fade Not, Crease, Not primer.

JeanneEOTD005.jpg

6. I applied Mac Frost pigment with my L'oreal hip pigment brush on her inner corners

JeanneEOTD006.jpg

7. I applied Ulta eyeshadow in Oh Baby! on the rest of her eye-lashline to crease. I sort've winged it out to flatter her eye shape.

JeanneEOTD008.jpg

8. The look so far!

JeanneEOTD009.jpg

9. I filled in her eye brows with Too Faced Line and Define very light and swiftly.

JeanneEOTD012.jpg

10. I brush away the loose powder under her eyes and prepare for the eyeliner.

JeanneEOTD015.jpg

11. I take my mini Sephora cream liner brush and apply Mac Royal Wink Fluidline starting from the inner corners and brushing towards the outer corners, slightly extending past her natural eye shape.

JeanneEOTD021.jpg

JeanneEOTD022.jpg

12. The look so far with James in the pic lol

JeanneEOTD024.jpg

13. Next we curl zee eyelashes!

JeanneEOTD027.jpg

14. Mascara! (excuse the little mascara boo boo on the side as James kept crackin us up!)

JeanneEOTD031.jpg

15. Glossify those lips with Mark Lip Vitagleam in Shock

JeanneEOTD035.jpg

16. The pretty end result!

JeanneEOTD036.jpg

More pics! Off to fun we go!

JeanneEOTD041.jpg

JeanneEOTD042.jpg

JeanneEOTD044.jpg

Love, Beh

Taj

I envy you have so many models to work yr MU on ! ! !
I only got ONE co-worker who asks me to touch up her MU in the early day of work plus she always makes me keep her MU "invisible" !

mystikgarden

Very pretty. Not too overdone just right!

I love all of you tuts and fotd's!! And the mu you have on is so awesome....a tut for that in the future??

Bianca

Gorgeous! You should come and do my makeup, you could teach me a lot! More tuts!
urock.gif