IMATS Sydney 2011 ♡

LadyTaylor

Hi to all you makeup lovers,
I am new here to Specktra so I decided to make my very first thread. I have seen other IMATS threads but all for past years and nothing recent. So who is going to IMATS 2011 in Sydney? I know I am!
I have never been before so I am SO excited.
I thought I'd make a little quiz and answer the questions so feel free to do the same!

Where are you travelling from?
Brisbane!
Have you been before?
No, this will be my first time!
What do you hope to buy?
I really need to stock up on my kit, so I hope to buy ALOT.
I need new brushes, heaps of false eyelashes and plenty of face products like foundations and powders.
Doing so much TFP has left me incapable of booking paid work. It sucks.
Which guest speakers are you looking forward to?

So far I have not looked at the guest speak list on the IMATS website and I'm not 100% sure whether it has even been put on there yet. Although I think I am going more so for the products rather than speakers.
Are you a makeup artist or enthusiast?
I have been working as a freelance makeup artist for 2 years after studying my Certificate II.
Which brand are you most excited to see?
I'm excited for discount M.A.C, MUFE, Crown brushes and false eyelash stalls!

HOPE TO SEE SOME OF YOU THERE!
PS. PLEASE CHECK OUT AND SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE MAKEUP/BEAUTY CHANNEL.

XOXOXO

angelvivian

Hiiii!

It's gonna be my first time attending IMATS Sydney too. I missed out on last year's and totally gotta make it for this one.

Singapore

Have you been before?
Nope

What do you hope to buy?
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Brushes, eyeshadow, lip products, foundation...anything and everything that catches my fancy![/FONT]

The list isn't out yet, but I really do hope Koren from EnKoreMakeup will be there again

Just an enthusiast and I have SO much more to learn

ALL of them, to be honest! I wish OCC was still part of the list though. Really wanted to get their lip tars. =/

Would anyone be keen on doing a meetup at the show??

StephanieJean

Hi guys, Im Stephanie a MUA from Wollongong!

Wollongong (a hour south of Syd)

Have you been before?
Yep, went last year, it was amazing and I stocked my kit and more!

What do you hope to buy?
Probably foundations, definitely a tonne of sponges!, eyelashes, definitely some more MUFE pan shadows to pop into my palette, and anything else that tickles my fancy - last year I went nuts, got a airbrush and compressor, a makeup artist chair, so much MUFE, 3 eyeshadow palletes and a ton of brushes! oh yes that reminds me I want a new brush roll and brushes as well!!

Donna Mee! The speaker list has not been posted yet(i checked like 3 minutes ago!) but I know Donna Mee will be speaking. Last year I watched Koren frmo EnKore and that was great. So im excited to see who will be there - Maybe Brian Sipe again?

Qualified Makeup Artist!

M.A.C yayayay ! and MUFE of course( its probalby my favourite)

xoxo

whitepepper

Sydney, LOL.
Have you been before?
First time.
What do you hope to buy?
I really want some good brushes -- will definitely be checking out Hakuhodo. I can probably only get a few brushes from them now because they are $$$ but they sound totally awesome. Also I'm hoping they'll have stuff from the new MAC collections!
Any of the effects makeup people (I'm a movie nerd), Rae Morris (I like her eye book).
I just like to play. :)
Hakuhodo, MUFE, Illamasqua, MAC

Donna Mee

Thanks for the excitement to some to my seminars again. I hope you enjoyed them! You should join the group of other Aussies that have enrolled in my academy in California!
Donna

Latest posts