Interview for Clinique in Bon Ton...

insanebeauty27

I applied on the 24th and they called this morning. I have any interview at 1 and I would love as much advice as I can get on everything. I haven't been working for over a year (off on maternity leave then decided to be a stay-at-home mom) so this will just be a part time job but I need advice on what to wear as far as clothes/shoes/makeup etc and any other advice you can give me about working for Clinique or just in general.
Thanks in advance for all the help,
Beth

Janice

Go in with a clean look, flawless face, pastels or neutrals on eyes, bold lips. Channel that clinical white coat when your choosing your color palette! Clinique likes the hair pulled back from the face. Clinique is a good counter to work at, the product sells itself for the most part and it's well respcted with consumers. Once familar with the product and the selling points it's easy to sell and retain/maintain a loyal customer base.

insanebeauty27

Thanks for the advice. I had an interview w/ Bon Ton Store Manager and she said I have great skin!!!! and that she would hire me on the spot if she could. She also said I have to do the talent plus w/ someone from Clinique and that it may be a face to face interview or it might be over the phone! Anymore advice for me? What kinds of questions do they ask in the talent plus interview?

MissMarley

Talent Plus is about how goal-oriented you are, how self-motivated you are, things like that. They like go-getters and confidence. You'll do well if you just go into the interview with the attitude that you can do it.

NANA

How did your interview with the Clinique Rep go? I hope you got the job! I'm curious as to what it consisted of. I've got my face to face with Clinique tomorrow morning
th_DANCE.gif