Is Goldbit e/s now permanent?

Brianne

There's a chick on MUA saying that this e/s is now part of the perm line - yet it isn't on the website at all.

Can anyone shed any light on this?

bluegrassbabe

It's not on the website anywhere, so I'm gonna say it's not true. I wish it were perm. It's the highlighter I reach for the most. I just hit the pan on my second one. Hopefully, it will be released again with the summer collection. I think it has been released 3x now, with tantress, belle azure and idol eyes. Someone please correct me if I'm mistaken about those collections.

pumpkincat210

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegrassbabe
It's not on the website anywhere, so I'm gonna say it's not true. I wish it were perm. It's the highlighter I reach for the most. I just hit the pan on my second one. Hopefully, it will be released again with the summer collection. I think it has been released 3x now, with tantress, belle azure and idol eyes. Someone please correct me if I'm mistaken about those collections.

Not Idol Eyes, but lustrevision.

Wontpayretail23

I was "that chic" who posted that on MUA and I was told this at my counter (Woodfield Mall/Illinois) after it was released the last time.

hp11989

FWIW, I just checked with MAC Live Chat, and ther person I spoke with said, no, Golbit is still on the DCed list.

Sure am glad I was just able to swap for one BNIB!

Brianne

Quote:
Originally Posted by hp11989
FWIW, I just checked with MAC Live Chat, and ther person I spoke with said, no, Golbit is still on the DCed list.

Sure am glad I was just able to swap for one BNIB!

That's what I thought.
Thanks!

eponine

it's notgoing to be permanent, my counter just got an updated master list this week and it's not on there. :/

Latest posts