Is "Peaches" blush being Discontinued?

ButterflyDior77

I've noticed it being "Sold out" on mac's site and various other places. Usually if a product is sold out on mac's site they will have a "Ships soon" after that, but they don't have it here.

Is it just really popular and MAC is just out of stock completely for awhile or has anyone heard of it being discontinued?

Thanks!

ButterflyDior77

Thanks! I wanted it a month or so ago, but they didn't have any at my counters...And then of course now that I decided I wanted it and went to the website it is sold out.
ssad.gif

When I went to the store I did get "Melba." I wanted a peach blush without pink or sparkle, since I have pinch o peach (which is still lovely) and Nars Orgasm. Melba is matte and peach but it has some coral in it. ugh.

I guess I'll just have to wait.

ButterflyDior77

I talked to MAC online yesterday and they said that it isn't going to be discontinued. It is just very popular, and being used a lot for all of the spring/summer trends.

I also talked with a MA yesterday at the MAC counter in MACY's and they said they hadn't gotten any in shipment for three to four weeks. They didn't have a clue when they would get more and thought it was going to be discontinued.

Well there I have it. I ordered it at Nordstroms.com today and it says it won't ship till the first week of May..And that could change ...So depressing lol

RandomnessWithK

i had the MA put it on me when i went to the MAC counter the other day.. i loved it - but didn't have enough to purchase it lol.. i was there for foundation only.. but i really really wanted it! will have to save up for it!