juicy tubes mood

niecypiecy

They are here in Canada now - I looked at them the other day but passed because they have a ton of big glitter in them - I could feel my lips shredding just looking at them - I got the new Vertigo JT instead
smiles.gif

Juneplum

vertigo is GORGEOUS! i got vertigo, chilled and bolole from the new JT's, and coral rush from the cherie line ... i think i may get another vertigo since it's le.. it's so darned pretty and sparkly..

Shawna

I passed on the mood JT's too. They had huge glitter (and remember, I love glitter and shiny things) and reminded me of kid's lipgloss. Plus the colours were so sheer. I wasn't really impressed. As for the Cherie collection, ours is just repromotes of old LE colours which I have. I was disappointed.
ssad.gif
And ours do not smell like cherries. I think we're getting ripped of in Canada. Ours aren't at all like what you guys described. They have the cute packaging, but that's it.

lovemichelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by groupie
checking out the dutch lancome site...
smiles.gif

I didn't see anything..

http://www.lancome.ie/_en/_ie/catalog/product1.aspx?prdcode=11595z&categorycode=AXEMakeu p^F1_Lips^F2_Lip_Gloss&vname=name&

That looks interesting tho.. That's the irish site I hope they have it in the US too.

banana

The honey violet colour from my recollection is the same as the European JT cherie one. But I don't taste cherries, more like cantelope with a hint of soap but I still love that colour ;-)

I smelled the mood ones at the counter and they were NASTY. Good thing, because already have too many JTs.