just a few tips

Sierra123

Hello gorgeous ladies! :) Please try to keep the straightening to a minimum and use the lowest heat setting possible. Also never skip the heat protectant before straightening your hair. Theres an argan oil one I use thats really good because it makes hair nice and soft. Its not greasy or anything, lol. Salons use it and I got it online, its awesome and it'll last for ages if you get a bottle of it. You use it after a shower and leave it to dry before you straighten, if you want you can just use it even when you dont straighten because it's a deep conditioner and really good hair food.

Lin1018

Hello gorgeous ladies! :) Please try to keep the straightening to a minimum and use the lowest heat setting possible. Also never skip the heat protectant before straightening your hair. Theres an argan oil one I use thats really good because it makes hair nice and soft. Its not greasy or anything, lol. Salons use it and I got it online, its awesome and it'll last for ages if you get a bottle of it. You use it after a shower and leave it to dry before you straighten, if you want you can just use it even when you dont straighten because it's a deep conditioner and really good hair food.
Sierra123
My hair styling tool is a G3 Salon Pro Hair Styling Iron and I bought it because it has 100% pure Tourmaline Ceramic plates and after hair wash and before hair drying I use Pro Naturals Moroccan Argan Oil leave in treatment. This combination works for me as I curl my hair daily, and I have no hair damage.