Kid Kat Lipstick - LE or dc'ed?

Shawna

rofl.gif
I'm not sure, but I saw your title and thought it said Kit kat lipstick and I was like, chocolate, I need that Yummy.

Miss_Behave

I know that's exactly what I thought when I saw it LOL and I was hoping for a nice chocolate brown color, but it's a bright coral with pink duochrome ewwwww

kare31

I think Kid Kat was part of the permanent collection at one point. I bought it about 3 or 4 years and i remember picking it out from the display of permanent lipsticks, rather than from a LE display. It may have been part of the Kool Kat collection, though, and made permanent for a while.

I'm sad it's been discontinued, I loved it, but mine melted into a big mess 2 years ago, and I'd been meaning to buy it again. I wasnt sure if it would work with my NC20 skin, but it was lovely.

Shawna

Yeah, I somehow doubt that would look too good on pale people like us, but maybe if you wore a different lipglass over it? Damn, I have to go and buy a kit kat now........

Miss_Behave

thanks ladys!

@kare: I would swap mine if you want it
@shawna: I'm far too pale for this and the color scream CLASHING WITH MAY HAIR.......I need a kit kat too now
rofl.gif

asnbrb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
rofl.gif
I'm not sure, but I saw your title and thought it said Kit kat lipstick and I was like, chocolate, I need that Yummy.

damn, now I'm hungry again
ssad.gif