Lola now being carried @ ULTA

Janice

Just saw this on the cover of my newest ULTA flyer.

Anything that stands out in this line?

Jennifer

i wish i had an ulta near me
ssad.gif

amy

The Lola packaging is adorable IMO, and there's a user on the LJ mac community that uses the cake mascara. I really want to try that stuff cuz it makes her lashes look amazing.

kensbarbie1017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie
Has anyone used their products?

Yup. I've tried the lipglosses, lipstick, mascara, eyeshadow and cake mascara. Cake mascara is way to much of a hassle, lipgloss is very expensive for alittle amount of product and has a numbing effect, and the eyeshadow is terribly terribly dry, worse than any drugstore mascara. The lipsticks have a pretty nice consistincy, but i'm more of a lipgloss person. The regular mascara is just averege IMO, it flakes alot and i never have that problem.

mspixieears

I've tried a cream lipstick in the range, called Madras. They are divine, creamy without being drying. It must be good, because I am not a lipstick girl - I only use Pout & Clinique DL ones, with occasional others.

haha_noodlez

has anyone tried the cake mascara?? i saw a post on lj before and now i'm really tempted to get it & now that it's avaliable @ ulta i can go buy it (if its worth it)

Latest posts