L'Oreal HIP Color truth Cream Eyeliner

Just bought eggplant and the black color...glad to know that these are nice liners. I haven't tried them yet but will definitly use another brush based on what was said...I don't want any scratches on my eye!!

yes.gif

girlsaidwhat

Re: L'Oreal HIP Color truth Cream Eyeliner - Eggplant

I have the dark blue color. Whatever that is.

I /love/ the way it looks...but find that it flakes off on me. I don't have that trouble with MAC fluidlines. Anyone else have trouble with this?

I actually really like the brush, I found it very easy to use to do my top lid lining.

cynpat2000

Re: L'Oreal HIP Color truth Cream Eyeliner - Eggplant

I have this black and well soon have the teal one .They are amazing....they last all day even on the waterline. Im in love....

MzKoKoNY

i just brought the black and purple one and i love them (i'm wearing the black in my avi)...i need to go get the teal...CVS is having a buy 1 get the 2nd 50% off

angeluv009

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzKoKoNY
i just brought the black and purple one and i love them (i'm wearing the black in my avi)...i need to go get the teal...CVS is having a buy 1 get the 2nd 50% off

check online. they've got all available for 50% off. If you get over 30 dollars you get free shipping plus 5 bucks off your order. Hurry, i think it will only last until sat... i live in nyc... i dont know if that affects the prices you see online.

MzKoKoNY

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeluv009
check online. they've got all available for 50% off. If you get over 30 dollars you get free shipping plus 5 bucks off your order. Hurry, i think it will only last until sat... i live in nyc... i dont know if that affects the prices you see online.

i'm in NYC..the online sale is different than the instore sale..but the instore sale also has 75% of select items so i stocked up on some of those also..i hate ordering online..i'm more of an instant gratification kind of gal...