L'Oreal La Palette - Nude1 and Nude 2

Hello everyone,
I am sorry if this is a repeat but I did not see a thread for this launch. I was pretty hesitant to try out these palettes, one because they are $15 dollars each and secondly I have had pretty low luck on finding drugstore eyeshadow that are pigmented. Bottom line: skip on these.
I went against my personal judgement because Tati from YT raved about them (here is the link to the video) and I didn't particularly care for the quality of the UD Naked 3, but I liked the color choice. So the La Palette Nude 2 ended up in my cart and when I got home I tore into it and started blending. I had a lot of fallout with very little pigmentation, normal drugstore quality. I wish I had kept the receipt to return it! What did you guys think?

allthingsglam

I saw these today at my local walgreens They look nice wanting to see swatches My walgreens the price was $19.99 I could not decide which one i wanted so I didn't get one Hoping for swatches soon

montREALady

Hello everyone,
I am sorry if this is a repeat but I did not see a thread for this launch. I was pretty hesitant to try out these palettes, one because they are $15 dollars each and secondly I have had pretty low luck on finding drugstore eyeshadow that are pigmented. Bottom line: skip on these.
I went against my personal judgement because Tati from YT raved about them (here is the link to the video) and I didn't particularly care for the quality of the UD Naked 3, but I liked the color choice. So the La Palette Nude 2 ended up in my cart and when I got home I tore into it and started blending. I had a lot of fallout with very little pigmentation, normal drugstore quality. I wish I had kept the receipt to return it! What did you guys think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_hood_model

I refuse to pay twenty bucks for these may be if I catch them on sale
Yeah, even a BOGO is not really worth it to me (also $20 here in NYC). I would only want the 2nd one. I tried looking to see what else I could get when I was in Rite Aid on Saturday and I'm thinking that one and the setting spray... I don't even need the palette, lol. The Maybelline Nudes one is crap. I love my UD Naked3 palette...

DILLIGAF

I got the palette at Bed Bath and Beyond for $15 and I had a $5 off of $15 coupon so I got it for $10. The pigmentation is superior to the Maybelline Nudes Palette. Let's face it folks that one sucked. However I don't think this one is in the same category. I found that with a sticky base it wasn't bad at all. I used UDPP. Also take in consideration that the colors I used were on the darker end of the spectrum. Clearly as you can see from the swatches they are the more pigmented colors.

montREALady

Hello everyone,

Quote: Originally Posted by DILLIGAF

I got the palette at Bed Bath and Beyond for $15 and I had a $5 off of $15 coupon so I got it for $10. The pigmentation is superior to the Maybelline Nudes Palette. Let's face it folks that one sucked. However I don't think this one is in the same category. I found that with a sticky base it wasn't bad at all. I used UDPP. Also take in consideration that the colors I used were on the darker end of the spectrum. Clearly as you can see from the swatches they are the more pigmented colors.
I have that coupon in my bag! LOL. That Maybelline one, I remember stalking it and was so pissed that it sucked. This one looks good on you.