• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Luscious Lips Tutorial

foxykita143

I decided it would be fun to make a tutorial on some easy tips to make your lips appear bigger.

Heres what I'm using:

Lipliner (not sure what color, but it's a light brownish plum shade--you just need one thats a few shades darker than your natural lip color but in the same color family)
MAC Kinda Sexy l/s
Victorias Secret Carriberry l/s
MAC Vanilla pigment

Ok here we go
smiles.gif

liptut1a.jpg

Start with bare lips, and apply whatever chapstick you usually use. I would wait a little afterwards though because for this look, you want your lips a little bit dryer.

liptut1b.jpg

Pic 1-Line your lips, but make sure you line them a little outside of the lines. We're trying to make our lips look bigger so you want to redraw your natural lip shape. Later on, you can play around with this tip for a more dramatic look.

Pic 2-Retrace the lines

Pic 3-Start at the bottom line you drew and lightly take your liner and shade upwards (make sure you do this for the whole line), but make sure you leave about 2/3s of the lip untouched. Repeat this step on the top lip but shade downwards. The reason we do this is to make the lips look more natural instead of one thick line.

liptut1c.jpg

Apply lipstick in the spot that is not filled in with the liner.

liptut1d.jpg

Blend your lipstick into your liner by rubbing your lips together a tiny tiny bit.

liptut1e.jpg

Apply your lipgloss but dont smear it on, dot it all over your lips, press your lips together, and then lightly rub them together so you dont mess up the effect of the liner.

liptut1f.jpg

Apply Vanilla pigment in the spots shown. It will give the illusion that the light is hitting it, so your lips will appear fuller. Lightly press your lips together once to make it blend a little better.

liptut1h2.jpg

Tada! See the difference?
winkiss.gif

liptut1i.jpg

Hope you liked it!!

misslolipop

very very clever with the lip liner
th_LMAO.gif

Plastic surgeons around the world are gonna be upset that women can make their lips bigger without creepy injections
smiles.gif

foxykita143

No ma'am. I actually just saw a magazine article for this, I think it was in the Cosmo with Scarlett on the cover and it made me happy that I had the same idea as a highly respected MUA lol. They explained it a little better, but I said it first!
tong.gif
lol I'll repost the article if I can find it

s0xjuicy

ooh, I really like this, I like how you used a nude lip too, so it looks natural and everything too :)