MAC Blush Doubles...I have one...

midnightlouise

I got Breath of Plum & Ring O' Roses as a suprise extra in a package from an acquaintance yesterday. It's a MAC sample, so the texture & finish may be different from the actual product. This one is sheer and matte, and the texture is like my other matte blushes. (I got some sample e/s and the texture is different in those than in the same color of the actual released product.) Anyway, I wore it last night and I love it! The brush I used at first was too big for just one color at a time, so I swirled it around and wore them both at once lol! Then I got a smaller brush out & experimented with the individual colors. Ring O'Rose is a pretty mauve/pink, and Breath of Plum is a mauve/berry color.

I'm not sure how close this will be to the actual product but I thought I'd share it with you guys anyway! This is the one that is the 2nd one down on the right in the Color Stories pic if anyone is interested. I just checked it again & it appears that the color I have in my sample is accurate, if nothing else!
greengrin.gif