Mac Code 2853 Rough With C.powder

caffn8me

The mind boggles!

MAC CODE 2853 ROUGH WITH C.POWDER
icon_eek.gif

Some other wonderful fakes to be found from this seller;

You can see their other brand fakes here

freyja313

OMG, those are absolutely terrible! I love the "mini single rouge" in the clear compact. Are people actually falling for that crap? Oy.

barbiebelt

same compacts

anyone notice that the clinique and lancome shell fold out compact is the same, except for the colors of the compacts (i dont mean colors of shadows, just the design???) hello, i used to work for lancome and lauder both.......and yes lauder and clinique are the same, but lancome is not one of the many many estee lauder companies so...hmmm why would their packaging be the same as cliniques??? these are hilarious and terrible, i hope noone really falls for these??? barbiebelt

dollbabybex

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbiebelt
anyone notice that the clinique and lancome shell fold out compact is the same, except for the colors of the compacts (i dont mean colors of shadows, just the design???) hello, i used to work for lancome and lauder both.......and yes lauder and clinique are the same, but lancome is not one of the many many estee lauder companies so...hmmm why would their packaging be the same as cliniques??? these are hilarious and terrible, i hope noone really falls for these??? barbiebelt

aaaaand does anyone believe that clinique or lancome would do such tack?

i had those kinda sets when i was a little kid!

caffn8me

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbiebelt
anyone notice that the clinique and lancome shell fold out compact is the same, except for the colors of the compacts

Same with these two fakes - one claims to be M·A·C and the other Lancôme. Almost certainly made in the same factory in China or Thailand.