Mac Demo Update!

professionaltart

SOooooo i had my demo on Friday, I was really nervous my palms were sweaty but I heard from the other artists that I rocked it cause another girl that was demo-ing, used an EYESHADOW BRUSH on someone's face and the trainer didnt like that too much.

It's just gossip but I heard I'm in already!
smiles.gif

JamericanDiva

Congratulations.... what was the problem with using the eyeshadow brush... as long as it was clean and sanitized.....

eponine

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamericanDiva
Congratulations.... what was the problem with using the eyeshadow brush... as long as it was clean and sanitized.....

i agree...in fact, i went to a mac pro seminar thinger at nordstroms and the head makeup artist used all sorts of brushes in the wrong places, on purpose to get different effects and whatnot.

pinkmilk

I don't understand... Are you NOT supposed to use brushes? I gotta know! I have a demo coming up next week!

OH NO! Im so scared....

iiifugaziii

pink, I think you'll be fine! Don't worry. Just do your best and do whatever you think is right and what will work. have confidence...there's a reason why you're getting a demo in the first place!
winks.gif

I honeslty think it just depends on the trainers. I know that at a counter my friend works at, almost all the girls use the 217 brush for concealer! I thought it was weird when I first heard it, but whatever works, right?!
I had my first day at mac today and the more I learn and stuff I'll let everyone in on the tips that I learn. we'll all learn together!

Latest posts