MAC face to face interview?

mara17

Hi guys i'm new to this but really needed some help and advice.
So I just had my telephone interview yesterday with MAC and passed it (thank the lord) and she said that the area manager will get in touch with me in 4 weeks time.

I just want to know what kind of questions do they ask you because I've searched so many online which are really useful and I'm preparing the answers for them but just want to know if anyone has recently had one with MAC and is it any different from the questions on here?
Also i'm actually more nervous about the makeup test. Now I know I haven't reached that stage yet but still would like to mentally prepare myself. I went in one of the MAC stores and asked one of the worker's there and he was saying that its an hour and a half long, they choose the look they want you to create and once that is done they make you chose two products and you have to create a look with it!? Thats what made me sh*t my pants. Just want to hear from anyone if they've done this and what did they choose and do?
I know this may seem like a stupid question but do they make you do the make up test on the shop floor or elsewhere?

I've also heard people say that you need to mention some of the ingredients of the product you'll be using on your model?

I just want to know everything and anything that is useful because I really want to make sure everything is perfect, I am literally itching to start working there

Btw I'm from the UK (london) if that helps because i know the process is slightly different in the states.

Thanks! :) x