MAC in Ireland

amelianik

cry.gif
thmbdn.gif
th_dunno.gif
tong.gif
nonono.gif

Hi, I am currently living in Dublin.Unfortunately,they do not have many selections for MAC!!! Where can I get the Heatherettes collection from here?Can anyone please help?MAC does not ship to Ireland.The only option is to go to UK and buy them...
I really need to get those collections...

NC35 Asian, dark hair,brown eyes

-moonflower-

Heatherette wasn't available over here.
ssad.gif

You might be able to get a swap or something off another Specktra member?

macaholic2912

another option is ebay...i cannot reccommend my-boo-kitty enough...her shipping is reasonable and all products are authentic I bought my heatherette stuff off her and I love it all!HTH

-moonflower-

You know you should be able to get the whole MAC collection in Dub, other than the stuff that was limited release.
There's loads of MAC counters in BT's and stuff, and I think there might be a free standing somewhere.

Claire84

There's def a Brown Thomas on Grafton Steert that has a great MAC counter. You should go check it out!
smiles.gif

dietcokeg

another option is, since thecollectionsarent available in ireland and cuz their so expensive, i found a website called allcosmeticswholesale.com its based in florida and they sell mac (its 100% authentic) they sell them at very reasonable prices and they have some heatherrette and alot of discontinued products...ive bought frm them twice and hv never been dissappointed! they shipping rates to ireland are very reasonabl too.

inga

Is there a MAC store or MAC counter at Dublin airport. I am trying to find their contact (mail or phone nr.)

Latest posts