MAC is a Tease. Limited Edition Collections Are Always sold Out in MINUTES!!!!!!

Gorgeous40

At this point I'm not surprised. I'm not surprised at all. Especially with this collection. The hype around Rihanna and anything she does. From the clothing line at River Island to this collaboration with MAC. I'm just hoping that going forward this is height of the foolishness we have to deal with and things will go back to normal. Where things sell out in 45 mins instead of 15. lol
Yes, it will be refreshing to go "back to normal" with MAC. They have turned me off from Rih so badly that I don't even want the VG Riri. I don't care if they have an unlimited supply. I just don't want it. LOL

miss0annette

At this point I'm not surprised. I'm not surprised at all. Especially with this collection. The hype around Rihanna and anything she does. From the clothing line at River Island to this collaboration with MAC. I'm just hoping that going forward this is height of the foolishness we have to deal with and things will go back to normal. Where things sell out in 45 mins instead of 15. lol
Agreed!

I want it back to normal. Bye Riri!
sigh.gif

Actually, I do have to say this: IMO, the best thing that came out of this whole year of the Riri was RRB. I looveeee that lipstick!!!
heart2.gif
In fact, I need to hunt down a BU soon.

zenite

In case any of you guys are in Miami and still looking for Riri Woo, Mac at Dadeland mall has a bunch (lipglass and lipstick).

Gorgeous40

Is anyone else still wondering how Macy's sold out of BGRR and PB in SECONDS??!? MAC apparently doesn't want our money, LOL!

Latest posts