Mac Kei Ac5 Lip Glass ???

martygreene

Sounds like it's the lipglass released in an asian exclusive MAC for Y and Kei collection, and that the person listing it doesn't know the difference between the lipglass name (kei) and the batch number (ac5).

mspixieears

I remember reading about this collection, I think it's actually a Japanese exclusive, and the Kei lipgloss had 'orange' in the description! I took note because I had a male Japanese friend called Kei and it seemed amusing.

Lipstick21

Yes, it's real. I have it. I also have the "Y" lipstick. They were asia exclusive. They were given out at a NYC fashion show and were given to me.

tarteheart

Ooh, pretty. I believe that the batch number, AC5, indicates that it is batch #1 from December 2005, incase anyone was curious.

user2

Gosh I always mix up Y & Kei with S & Blue!
smiles.gif

lianna

That's a pretty shade. How come it's an Asia exclusive and I've never even heard of it before?

I mean, I've seen it in the colour stories but didn't realise that it had come and gone lol.

jeannette

Bah, the lipglass was never released (publicly, at least) here in Singapore.
ssad.gif
It looks like a shade I'll love! Bah!

SonRisa

That's just special packaging because if I remember correctly, it's Prr lipglass - or some color already in exsistance.

girlzippy

I bought it from ebay, just got it today, it is exactly Flash Of Flesh. So if you have FOF don't worry about getting kei.

BadPrincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlzippy
I bought it from ebay, just got it today, it is exactly Flash Of Flesh. So if you have FOF don't worry about getting kei.

I also bought one on ebay & was going to post the same thing! It looks very close to Flash of Flesh, I thought a tad bit lighter so I compared it to Uberpeach chromeglass & it is very close to that except w/sparkle!

gwenivypage

Has Y & Kei been released in singapore yet? I really wanna get my hands on the l/s and l/g! Let me know where I can get it!

JillMarie

Kei is Flash of Flesh under a different name (surprise, surprise MAC! lol) I didn't think they were the same color until someone on MUA mentioned it. I quickly dug out my FoF and sure enough...they are the same. Identical in tube and identical swatched. Not even remotely different, even to my picky eye.

Good if you want a backup or missed out on FoF, bad if you don't like dupes in your l/g collection.

geeko

it's just released in singapore not long ago. i dig the packaging of this lipglass. Got myself one. Enuff' said

Latest posts